Zombie Q Zombie Q

This is fantastic

but you know this

fliberdigibit responds:

Son!

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

I can't help

but watch this everday now. i had to go buy a pack of eggos after i watched this the first time... you secretly work for them dont you?

Planetary Twist Planetary Twist

hey hey

not bad at all. i admit it lacks a bit of originality but what game doesn't these days? very clean, easy to understand game. also, thank you for asking to use my song before you made the game, that really says a lot about your character. i'm glad it fit so well. respect

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Intense

Very tricky, undeniable logic, amazing game. Great job, i just played if for an hour straight

Just A Lil' Trip-hop Just A Lil' Trip-hop

well done

I could definately see some lyrics written to this. Some living legends type shit.

ChrisShendo responds:

If you are a lyricist, then please! Write some lyrics and perhaps we can collaborate on the '08 version of one of my oldest tracks! Or if you know someone, let them know. I am always up for collaborating on music.

C.S.
Chrisshendo@muzeentertainment.com
(That's where you mail any ideas...this goes for everyone reading this!

[Archeleptic] MAC8 [Archeleptic] MAC8

I am

more and more impressed with your work each time i listen to another one of your tracks. amazing man, truly

Koriigahn responds:

[Take It Back] MAC8 [Take It Back] MAC8

I could have swore...

I reviewed this... apparantly i didn't... i think i'm slowly losing my mind thanks to your masterful melodies (hooray for alliteration!) I love the piano lines, nice and spacy but not too out there. Its like your music is making sweet sweet love to my ears. 5/5 10/10

peace and respect

Tom.Con

Koriigahn responds:

Haha!

Great stuff man, thanks for taking your time to review this :)

Cheers,