Just A Lil' Trip-hop Just A Lil' Trip-hop

well done

I could definately see some lyrics written to this. Some living legends type shit.

ChrisShendo responds:

If you are a lyricist, then please! Write some lyrics and perhaps we can collaborate on the '08 version of one of my oldest tracks! Or if you know someone, let them know. I am always up for collaborating on music.

C.S.
Chrisshendo@muzeentertainment.com
(That's where you mail any ideas...this goes for everyone reading this!

[Archeleptic] MAC8 [Archeleptic] MAC8

I am

more and more impressed with your work each time i listen to another one of your tracks. amazing man, truly

Koriigahn responds:

[Take It Back] MAC8 [Take It Back] MAC8

I could have swore...

I reviewed this... apparantly i didn't... i think i'm slowly losing my mind thanks to your masterful melodies (hooray for alliteration!) I love the piano lines, nice and spacy but not too out there. Its like your music is making sweet sweet love to my ears. 5/5 10/10

peace and respect

Tom.Con

Koriigahn responds:

Haha!

Great stuff man, thanks for taking your time to review this :)

Cheers,
Conor

The Show Of Death The Show Of Death

hell yea!

I love the vocals in the background, the nice buildup, the strings, blocks. Definately a well composed piece, 5/5 10/10

peace and respect

Tom.Con

daYoshifan responds:

Thank you for your really nice review =)

I Got It Made!!!! I Got It Made!!!!

Wrong Genre Kid

This is RAP. not hip hop. get into the right genre that way i dont have to waste my time on something as useless as this. Hip hop promotes intelligence, story telling, complex beats, and depth.

Deathgore's Theme Deathgore's Theme

Hell yea!

Great theme, especially for someone named deathgore. Very heavy, great metal feel, you can really hear some slayer influence in it. I especially liked the bends (something you can't do with a synth guitar, haha) I give this a 9/10 only because its a bit short (even tho themes are supposed to be) It'd be really awesome if you added some more chunky riffs, a bridge or two, and turned this into a full length song. Very nicely done.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well...I guess it would but beeing a theme (thank god you got the drift) I couldn't do much more with it. Though, I have to say it fitted TrippingMetal's needs and that's all it matters. :)

Thanks for the nice review man!

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Great Track

I like the melody, beat, basically everything about it. It sounds like you're using fl studio. That sounds like classic fl keys and fl slayer to me... although i could be wrong. still a 5/5 10/10 in my book

Global Panic 2008 Global Panic 2008

I agree

A remix is the bottom line of song creation (not saying this is even music anyways) Seriously kid, branch out on your drums. A kick at every beat on every bar is incredibly boring and not artistic in the least. Music is an artform, dont pollute it with this noise

Johan1993 responds:

it was just a re-amp for 2008 ^^ im planning on making a new one for this year and also for system shock

Dragon Funkage Dragon Funkage

chicachica

bom bom chica. lovin this shit right here, you nailed the funk on the head with a golden hammer. a platinum pimp hand if you will

Dj Rage - One Dj Rage - One

damn

very generic, nothing new. very overused bassline, bad composition entirely. I'd try to branch out a bit if i were you, experiment a little. Try doing something that hasn't been done 50 million times

Johan1993 responds:

yeah, but this was my first hardstyle song...ever so XD